Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life in the fast lane

It seems that things just keep speeding up... or maybe by! I feel like I haven't existed the last few days... well, weeks I guess! Life keeps on chugging along without me. I've been a little on the down side the last couple of weeks... being sick doesn't help! Oh well...... on to bigger and better things. My oldest may soon begin preschool. That will be interesting. On one hand it will be nice to be -1 for a few hours, but I can't believe she's old enough! I can't believe I'm old enough! When did I grow up again???? I guess it happened when I wasn't looking... just like everything else! Maybe spring will come back.... that would be nice.... it would brighten my mood, that's for sure! (of course shopping would do the same thing, but it's not as good when you have to drag 3 mini-me's around!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...