Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 things I never thought I'd say.

10. If you put that in your ear it's going to get stuck.
9. Stop growling at your sister.
8. Where did those scissors come from?
7. You are NOT a monkey. Stop jumping on the bed!
6. Sharpies are not for bodies.
5. Spit those clippies out right now!
4. You have to wear clothes if you want to go to the store. Those are the rules!
3. Don't touch Batman's (the dog) butt, that's gross!!
2. Go put your panties back on!

and the #1 thing... which, of course, I say now on a daily basis.....

BECAUSE I SAID SO, AND I'M THE MOM!

4 comments:

  1. It's good to know things are still the same since my mothering days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita Renfroe would be proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia! What a list - I love it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I don't know if I can handle another week of Compassion India blog posts! Can you?! It's killing me - in a good way.

    I'm sorry to hear about your migraine. I have been battling with them all week too - which is unusual for me. Usually just one or two a month. Ugh. I will be praying for you, friend! Take Care and enjoy the funny things kids say! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...