Monday, April 27, 2009

Hooray!!!

When you go to the bathroom at my house, be prepared to be met by two little cheerleaders when you exit. You would have the wonderful pleasure of using the restroom without an audience. I do not have this luxury. My girls feel that the bathroom is common property at all times. This hasn't been too much of an annoyance for me, until today. I guess I've just felt that if they see that mommy does it this way, it's ok for them to do it also. Well, today I have rethought my view on this. It has been absolutely gorgeous outside the last few days. In the 80s with a nice breeze. Just my kind of weather! So, needless to say, all the windows in my house have been open. That is very important to remember..... ALL THE WINDOWS! Well, I had to use the restroom. It happens... of course, as always I shut the door, but it didn't stay closed for long. K comes in "What you doin' mommy??" ... "I'm going potty".... "Oh. (pause.... then....) *gasp* YOU DID IT MOMMY!!!!! Hooray!!!"... she runs.... litterally, RUNS to find A. "A, guess what!!! Mommy went pee all by herself in the potty!!!".... in comes A... "meme, YAY meme!!!" by this time I'm done and I turn to flush... A beats me too it.... "Bye Bye pee!!!" Now remember, all my windows are open. I wash my hands and come out to K jumping up and down...and yelling... YELLING.... "Mommy You did it!!! Good job mommy, you went pee like a princess!!!".... I hope my neighbors windows were closed!

1 comment:

  1. what a delightful laugh out loud story!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...