Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crazy dizzy

Ok, so since my surgery on Friday I've been seriously dizzy. I know it's to be expected, but I forgot just how dizzy I get! You don't realize how much you're ears actually do until one of them is totally incapacitated. Everyone knows that we hear with our ears, but did you know that when one of your ears is messed up, you can feel like you're always on a boat? That's not so much of a problem when you just have to recover... read, watch tv, talk to your boyfriend on the phone.... but when you have 3 small children who you are constantly tripping over, being on a boat in your head doesn't help!!! Once this packing dissolves it should get better... for now, don't come over! My floor hasn't been washed in *gasp* 5 days! I can't believe I just admitted that!!! Today I did the dishes.... tomorrow perhaps I'll clean the bathrooms :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...