Monday, September 28, 2009

Where has the year gone???

It's the end of September.... C will be one next week. I can't believe that. SOOOO much has happened in the course of this year. We have had our third child, moved for the 4th time, started school with K and so much more. I feel like that blustery wind outside my window is really out of place. Isn't it supposed to be summer a little longer? We jumped from spring to fall with only a week or two of summer weather. Cold days like these make me miss Florida just a little. The leaves are changing, the air is getting that nasty little nip and I'm craving hot chocolate and a fire! It would be nice if life would slow down a little and let me catch up :) But alas, the time won't stop... that means I have A LOT to do in the next few months!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, time passes quickly.
    The personal challenge to me has been to
    "Redeem the Time"
    one never knows what the Lord may permit tomorrow, so we try to listen loudly to Him,
    seeking to reflect His love more & more...
    I pray we are faithfull to the calling He gives each of us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...