Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Relaxing at the Spa

It's a fantastic thing when one can experience the relaxation that comes with a good salon experience. With three kids the last thing I want to be at the salon is rushed. I enjoy being pampered, I don't get to do it often, so you'd better do it well! The salon I had been frequenting (well, that's a strong word for me.. lived here 3 years, been there 4 times) was not living up to my standards, so I decided to switch. As my stylist (who I adored by the way) was going on maternity leave, I felt this would be the perfect time to make a transition. My mom is a big advocate of her Aveda salon, so I thought I'd find one here and give it a shot. I will never, never, ever and I mean NEVER go somewhere else. This place will have to burn to the ground, go bankrupt and explode before I will change salons. Not only did I have a fantastic stylist, but my color is exactly what I wanted, I got a facial while the highlights set AND it was less than I was paying elsewhere. Who could ask for more. Needless to say I will be a frequent supporter of this place!! I'm not one to go every 6 weeks like clockwork to get my hair done... that is probably going to change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...