Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I love Melaleuca

I started working with a company called Melaleuca and I can't say enough about how much I love their products.  Kaitlyn's eczema is almost completely healed.. we don't use any steroids anymore.  My dry skin is gone.  I am able to clean my house really really well even if my windows are closed without getting a headache or having difficulty breathing.  My mom can come to my house and not have to open every window and door (believe me, that's a pain when it's -40 outside!).  I'm sold.  totally, completely sold.  And I'm not the only one... you can read more stories HERE.  So, if you're like me, and want a clean house without nasty chemicals.  If you have dry skin, or eczema and can't get rid of it.  Or if you want to stay home with your kids and still add to the family budget (another GREAT benefit of this company)... I have the place and stuff for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...