Saturday, April 23, 2011

So....

I have decided I must be a very bored person.   I don't think I'm bored, but it seems that I'm always finding something else to do.  I like being busy though...it keeps me out of my own head (believe me, not the greatest place to be).  So, since I have nothing better to do...not only have I started another blog specifically for Autism posts ,  BUT I have also started a meet up group for moms of spectrum kids.  I figure if I need to vent and get advice, so do other moms right!?!?  I found it hard to believe that there wasn't one already started actually.  When I started it I got an e-mail saying that there were 96 people in my area waiting for such a group.  Glad I started it!!! So now, I'm working 3 jobs (Social Security Disability, Autism Scholarship/School, and Melaleuca!) attempting to maintain a clean home, happy children, content husband and well behaved dog, while still getting all my paperwork deadlines taken care of and continuing to be my fantastic self!  I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job....but don't ask Phil what he thinks, he might not agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...