Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ok ok...WWIW

After trying to avoid it for many, many weeks.... I'm finally linking up and joining The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday".    This was something started to get us SAHM (stay at home mom for those of you that aren't in the IN :-P ) types out of our typical uniform of sweats and t-shirts.  I have to say, for me personally, this is also a challenge to lose that weight that is to blame for the depletion of my available clothing choices!!  So, here is my first post... this is what I am wearing today.  :-)



Can't get away with that being me can I???  Aren't they cute?  After seeing mom do the crazy thing of taking a shower and actually put on something other than a bathrobe, they decided they wanted to get dressed up too.  My sons question... "Where we goin'?"...... Boy is this a necessary challenge!!!


My 4 yr old kindly took my pictures... and Axl decided he needed to be seen too.  
Nothing special I know... but at least it's not quite work out gear right???
Capri's and top- Sears


This is what I like best about the top... It's a fun surprise.  Makes the typical post shower bun a perfectly acceptable "style" for this top!! :-)


Wow, that's flattering..... guess that's what I get for having a 4 yr old photographer right??   

OK, so since this is my "I'M GOING TO DO THIS" post, that's it for now..... tune in next week for more.....
if you dare ~ <3 L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...