Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sometimes I wonder

I wonder a lot of things honestly.  I wonder why bakeries create cupcakes with frosting that causes my children to poop blue.  I wonder why my kids can be so fantastic at someone else's house but the second they set foot under my roof they become the monsters I know they really are.  I wonder why I hate exercise so much... though partly I can say that it's definitely more fun when there is someone doing it with you and no little kids tripping you!!!  I wonder why my NO is less effective than daddy's.  I wonder why people choose to use products and consume food that is pumping bodies full of chemicals..  More than that I wonder why we allow companies to produce such harmful things!  But my biggest wonder... one that I ponder on a daily basis.  Why do I have a blog?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...