Friday, September 7, 2012

Routine

School has been in session for two weeks and I think we have finally settled into a bit of a routine.  Given that, I have vowed (yeah right, like that EVER works) to post on my blog AT LEAST three times a week.  I should be able to do that right?  I mean, I'm kid free- except for the baby- three days a week.  Now I just have to come up with things to talk about.  I don't feel very interesting.  I love to write, just have a difficult time feeling like I have something worthy of writing! So anyhow.. I'm going to try and come up with so sort of schedule for posts.  I've seen a lot of the "What I Wore" and "wordless" Wednesdays.  Maybe I'll go back to something like that, though I don't like to take pictures of myself!  We'll figure it out.  Big thing is, thanks for sticking around when I'm quiet!! ~ L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...